Information for Applicants
Applications are open for February and September 2022 admission.
Please read the notes below carefully, and if you have any further questions or wish to apply, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer.
What you need to know:
- We are opening the February and September 2022 semesters with face-to-face teaching, as far as global health and travel restrictions allow.
- The Czech Republic continues to welcome students from other EU countries as well as international students who require a visa to study here. Depending on which country you are coming from and your vaccination status, the procedures to enter the territory vary. We are monitoring this closely and will provide you with up-to-date information as you are planning your travel to Prague.
- We are prepared for the delivery of teaching in a hybrid format, where technology enhanced classrooms enable students to participate in the same class, either in person or remotely, or entirely through the Digital Campus, if required.
- All students should expect some teaching and extra-curricular activities to be face-to-face, and some in the Digital Campus, where a fully immersive and interactive delivery will augment the overall experience.
What to expect from face-to-face teaching:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff. Social distancing, the use of face masks, hand-sanitizer and regular cleaning of the facilities, amongst other measures, all contribute towards this. Thanks to our small class sizes and personal approach to teaching, group numbers can be easily limited, while still ensuring full participation in all classes. For more information, please visit our Covid-19 Response page.
What to expect from the Digital Campus:
Students can expect fully immersive teaching and learning inside the Digital Campus, using interactive and dynamic teaching strategies that highlight mentoring and our one-to-one approach to teaching, feedback, and scholarship. Students whose work has been completed in the Digital Campus have achieved excellent results, continuing to meet and even exceed their learning outcomes.
For details about the resources you may need, click the link below:
Student Equipment and Resource Requirements in the Digital and Hybrid Campuses
Next Steps in your application
- Decide which programme is the best fit for you. Our Admissions Advisors will work with you every step of the way with email and video calls, and our lecturers will do the same during the interview process.
- Complete the online application we will send to you, where you will upload all the required documents.
Important: We do not require your documents to be legalized by the Czech authorities (known as nostrification) for our British accredited degree programmes.
- Successfully pass the final interview with the Programme Leader of your chosen programme.
- Accept your Offer to Study.
- Confirm your place at Prague City University.
All our Admission Deadlines can be found here: Admission Deadlines
We will work with students on an individual basis to determine if an extension can be permitted.
Want to know more?
Visit our Open Days page to see upcoming events, taking place both on campus and virtually, and access videos from our current students talking about their experiences of studying with us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!